“Love their food”

Z'Mariks Noodle Cafe
Ranked #81 of 270 Restaurants in Rapid City
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

My parents told me about the place and we all decided to give it a try. It was right after they opened so I was really excited. We all tried different food and I was amazed how great it is and not expensive. We always go there for a quick lunch or whenever I crave for their beer&cheese soup ( it is to die for) . I truly recommend it . Great food!

1  Thank AlexandraR87

Reviewed January 11, 2014

--Unbelievable Greek salad for low, low price
--Chicken orzo soup is truly one of the best soups I've ever eaten
--Service is incredible. For a place of this type, with the preponderance of young workers, I have never seen such a high level of customer service. I must have eaten here at least a dozen times since this place opened in the past year, and not once after I have received my meal has someone not come by with a smile to see if I was doing alright.

1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was the first visit for me and my husband and we were not impressed. I got the rice bowl that said it was with lime cilantro rice but when it came to the table it was just plain while steamed rice. I thought maybe it was not mixed well but when I tasted it the rice had no flavor but the Teriyaki sauce that was on the vegetables. The vegetables were very good and know that meat in most of the entrees is extra. I asked for chicken in my meal and I got about 6 small square cut pieces that tasted soggy. I will not be eating here again and neither will my husband because he had problems with his meal as well. We got a small bowl a piece and I got water and our bill was over twenty dollars and we were still hungry when we left.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I could eat here every day and still have new things to try. If I had any complaints it would be that there is only one pop spout, but have a 100 choices is pretty cool.

1  Thank macklori
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We have eaten several times at Z'Mariks. The food is always served fresh. The customer service is beyond excellent. Great job to the management and staff. You do the right things in the right way!

1  Thank nurse_wendy0