“If they don't care why should I?” 1 of 5 bubbles

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #65 of 262 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mexican, Southwestern, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“If they don't care why should I?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

First I must say that I like Chili's. I eat at several in Colorado Springs and Grand Junction. I have eaten 3 or 4 times in the one in Rapid, but not again. On my last visit I was greeted by a very nice girl at the door, I sat in the bar, and ordered a beer and then the shrimp tacos. During my 30 minute wait for my tacos, I didn't see the bartender/server. Once I got them I took a big bite because I'm hungry, and realized they were raw! I want to Hurl! 30 minutes and you get raw? WTF The waitress came by 10 minutes later and I explained the issue, she said "Oh I'm sorry" and walked away, leaving the food in front of me at the table. She came back 10 minutes later and said they would take the tacos off my bill. So I've been there almost an hour and that's it? No manager came by nada. Bartender/Server came back by and said it will be $5.35 for my beer. Really? I did send an email to corporate just to see if I would get a response, nope. So if they don't care why should I or anyone else. Good Luck Chili's!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dano2006

Charles City, Iowa
“Lots of Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was so surprised at the amount of food we received at this place. The portions were so generous we couldn't begin to eat it all. When the waitress learned we were staying in a hotel with a fridge and microwave, she packed up all the leftovers and gave up about 1/2 gallon of strawberry lemonade to go. We had enough left over to have dinner in our hotel room the following night. The food was almost as good the second time around.

Blaine, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

staff was slow and not very interested that we were there, food was so so wasnt worth the 65 bucks we spent

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Just Like I Remembered!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Haven't been to a Chili's in years and it was relally good! Service was exceptional! Very nice and clean! :)

Colorado
“Yuck”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Very dirty. Tables and chairs were sticky, floor had food all over. The service staff was friendly and food seemed ok but I hope the kitchen was cleaner than the dining room.

Visited June 2012