“The Roll-ups”

Cuisines: American
Rapid City, South Dakota
“The Roll-ups”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My son and I have always enjoy chicken fajita roll-ups from Applebee's. They have been on the menu for quite awhile but the reason for that is because they are the most delicious things that you can eat.
For Mother's Day this year, he brought me lunch. And where do you think that he got it from, our favorite place of course, Applebee's and what did we have, chicken fajita roll-ups. Not only a great place to share a meal, but a great place to make memories too.

• Visited May 2013

Sundance, Wyoming
“Service excelled!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We went on an evening where there was a special event at the Civic Center. They were slammed with customers. Our server made the evening for us! He was moving around like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! He just never stopped. We had very good food - - icy cold salad, steak cooked just like it was ordered! The refills were there without asking. The attention to detail, coupled with our servers excellent sense of humor started our evening out great!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank rathbund
Rapid City, SD
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So So”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

They seem to change the menue more than other sililar places so we do go to Applebees from time to time.

United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Applebee's food is the same just about everywhere. What I liked about today's visit is the personable servers and attention. We were seated almost immediately (however, this is not always the case). The wait staff was attentive, but not overly so. I was on a time crunch for work and told the waiter so. He had our meals to us within 15 minutes. Our checks arrived shortly - but not in the "so you can leave and I can get a new table" manner. We enjoyed our lunch without unnecessary interruptions, I got a points plus meal that was tasty and I didn't have to worry about figuring out what I wanted, and some very welcome time with a friend.

• Visited January 2013
rapid city, sd
“Changes”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This restaurant has undergone a remodel and from the outside looks a lot more modern. The food is usually pretty good, and the service is dependable. Sometimes gets crowded on the weekend. The bar is nice.

Visited July 2012