“Gluten Free menu”

Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten Free menu”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is the one restaurant I know I can eat at when I travel so while it was probably fine, I get tired of eating the same thing every time.

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Relaxing”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved the quiet & intimate atmosphere. Colby was our server. What a gem. It was as if he immediately picked up that we just wanted a quiet dinner, few interruptions. This young man has a real gift for serving. Our meal was perfect. We will remember this.

Sturgis, South Dakota
“Disappointed in service”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

My steak and lobster were tasty enough, but the Bloomin' Onion was ridiculously greasy. Yes, it's fried, but it doesn't need to be served in a pool of oil. When I mentioned this to server, he laughed it off, saying, "Well, you ordered a fried onion!" I think he should have offered to bring me something different, or discount my bill. It was inedible.

Visited November 2013
Custer, South Dakota
“Great Service...served with Salt”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Met at the door by very kind and positive servers. Everyone was great...until we got the food. The bloomin onion was soaked in oil (I know it's deep fried, but I think the oil was too cool because it was infused with grease), and the salt level was beyond...

I ordered a burger, and my wife ordered the chicken. Both were bathed in salt.

This is coming from a guy who eats bacon as a pasttime. :) Bacon is my fifth food group...

It was seriously covered in salt. I tried just eating the burger...the meat was salt infused...the bun...caked with salt...

It actually kept me up at night having to run to the sink for drinks of water...can someone there PLEASE talk to the cook about the salt level?

My four year old would eat anything because it was "too spicy"...

• Visited November 2013
“This is the worst place to eat ever!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I ate here with my family and seen mice running around the dining room as we were trying to eat are food.

• Visited December 2012