“Great pizza, excellent service, great gluten-free menu”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #39 of 275 Restaurants in Rapid City
Reviewed August 1, 2013

For us this was a perfect gluten-free dinner alternative to steakhouse. The salad was fresh, the pizza buffet hot and the ice tea delicious. The staff was very friendly, helpful and had knowledge about gluten.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I'm from Florida also and Steveie B's buffet is horrible and CiCi's is not much better and I'm originally from Jersey home of the famous 3 Brothers boardwalk pizza. My daughter and I were too tired to go out so our hotel recommended this pizza place. We absolutely enjoyed every bite. We tried the Tuscan Roma with thin crust and was pleasantly surprised . The salad was good- nothing too extra special but thought Rapid City SD Pizza Ranch did just fine!!! The young guy who delivered was very pleasant ,and the pizza was nice and hot!!! Please if your ever in Florida skip the 2 buffets I mentioned, the Pizza Ranch was much better!!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Buffet -so come very hungry. We loved the sauce and there is a bowl so you can add extra. Huge variety of pizzas. Salad bar, fried chicken (ok not great), pasta salads (didn't try) baked beans, corn, mashed potatoes, potato wedges (nasty) didn't try much besides pizza and salad. Had great dessert pizza's, puddings, and soft serve vanilla. Ice cream wasn't very good though. Buffet was kept full and staff kept clearing dirty plates often. About $11 for adults $8 for older kids.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect. Pleasantly surprised at the quality of all the items offered on the buffet pizza, hot dishes, salad bar, and desserts. Different pizzas kept coming out. Some I had never eaten before - great experience. Food did not taste cheap.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I Am from Florida home of Stevi B's Pizza Buffet, and Cici's Pizza Buffet, the only one worth going to was Stevi B's. The Chicken was cold and did not taste very good, te potatoe logs wsere great, and the pizza ordered off the menu was almost edible but the rest of the food was not to our liking, the sauce was the overall worst part, none of us liked the sauce so that may have been the biggest factor, along with the cracker thin crust, to me that is not pizza, I am originally from NY and they make good thin Neapolitan NY but not cracker thin, and the crust we make has taste this was bland and tasteless and crumbly NOT GOOD!