“Delicious Market Fresh”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #182 of 270 Restaurants in Rapid City
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Arby's is one of those fastfood restaurants that keeps people out of the door because their prices are a bit high, but the quality of food should be considered. My wife and I went to Arby's last week for lunch. We both ordered the turkey market fresh sandwich. Truly amazing, and I for one felt much better after eating that, than I do after just eating a McDouble. Big difference. Price may be a bit higher, but the quality is so much better. If you want a better afternoon, make a better lunch. Arby's is a good choice.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Arby's in Rapid City, SD offers good sandwiches at a fair price. The service was friendly and the restaurant was clean.

2  Thank AlexanderDelarge