“Coffee connection”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Rapid City
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Seattle's Best Coffee is connected to Alex Johnson Hotel, very convenient, spacious corner location, and easy access from the hotel.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This place is not up to the standards of the hotel. It is like a large Starbucks but I guess that's what the kids want these days. The double expresso was awful and the service was lackluster. I knew better than to try the food.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Seattles best is my choice for great coffee hands down. The staff is always friendly, professional and promp. They always are sincerely happy to serve and always have some seasonal featured beverage to try.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I went to Seattle's Best and I was very impressed with the customer service I received. It is very rare any more these days to get good customer service. They went above and beyond my expectations. Ashley was so friendly and helpful! Definitely the place to go to get coffee in Rapid City, South Dakota!!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stop here almost every morning. The staff is always friendly and the coffee always gets me going. Their pricing is reasonable and they are always having specials of some sort. It's the perfect way to start the day.