“Perfect on a Cold Day”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Rapid City
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stop here almost every morning. The staff is always friendly and the coffee always gets me going. Their pricing is reasonable and they are always having specials of some sort. It's the perfect way to start the day.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Coffee very good and the shop is off the lobby of the Alex Johnson hotel. We received a bogo from the hotel so it was a real bargain

Reviewed October 28, 2012

love there coffee but more than that there being so friendly! Great way to start your day. Thank you!!!

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

The only thing better than the coffee at Seattle's Best Coffee in Rapid City is the fast and friendly service. With the large size of the shop there is plenty of room to relax or hold your morning coffee group.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

If you ever find yourself needing a coffee joult at 5AM this is the place to be. Ashley is fantastic, always friendly and speedy, my favorite combination. I don't venture from my usual very often but it's exaclty what I want just the way I want it. :-)