“We will be going back.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Everest Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 262 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepali
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Rapid City, South Dakota
“We will be going back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

My better half and I went there for a minor celebration. I am surprised to see some reviews finding the service to be sub par, it seems they have fixed that, because ours was top notch. Very attentive and courses arriving well timed. We had some appetizers, all very good, the nann was fresh and hot, a basket with 3 different seasoned versions. We had the chicken and lamb curry, Lots of meat. The quantities far exceeded our expectations, and we ended up taking half the meal home. I am no expert in Indian food, but having tried 2 other places locally, I can say that in service, quality, quantity, and bang for the buck, this one is the best. Not a product of their own crafting but gotta love that Taj Mahall beer. At 1.5 pints per bottle, no need to order a second round.

• Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“great restaurant !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

always great food and ambiance. I have been to so many indian restaurants and by far this is the best. the staff is great, drinks are great, and food is spectacular. I always have the lamb there or the chicken. It is fine dining with great prices. anyone who is looking for good indian food, you definitely have to try Everest cusine !! yummm

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MahendraSp
Austin, Texas
“A reasonable choice if you are looking for an ethnic restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

The restaurant neither knocked my socks off nor appalled. I enjoyed a fine dinner. It's hard to judge the wide variety of choices offered from an order of samosas, paratha and an eggplant dish. I will say portions represented a good value. My $11 eggplant dish would have easily fed two.

Visited April 2014
Barstow, California
“Yummy spices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I love authentic Indian cuisine. Their Aloo matar was perfect a blend of spices. The staff seemed young and new, but that wasn't a problem.

1 Thank stingray9015
Keystone, South Dakota
“Good food, Bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Tried to call and order fos from Everest after reading the great reviews. First, the woman who answered to take my order was foreign. That's fine, if she could speak English and understand English.. The poor girl could get anything across and ended up hanging up on me. I called back to get a grumpy man who didn't seem like my order was worth his time. If you want okay Indian food this is a great place. But don't expect good service.

• Visited April 2014