“Nothing worse”

Rapid City, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing worse”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I hate it when you're craving a great burger and you give a place a chance and they fail so bad. The burger had no flavor. This is with me adding condiments! Never again

Visited April 2014

Caronport, Saskatchewan, Canada
“A great burger”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I enjoyed a classic Fudd's 1/2 pound burger and enjoyed every bite. Since the restaurant is a "serve yourself" type of experience I can't really speak to the service. The food was hot and very tasty and our family really enjoys this place.

Visited July 2014
Bonner Springs, Kansas
“Can't be beat for burger and shake”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife and I were thrilled to find a Fuddruckers restaurant in Rapid city on a recent trip. They make excellent hamburgers and even better shakes. It's fast food, but that doesn't mean it can't have a good taste.

• Visited May 2014
Fargo, North Dakota
“pretty good”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We both had burgers, it was pretty good. I always thought judging by the commercials it had an arcade, but 2 race car games, a shooting machine, and a claw machine isn't really an arcade in my opinion!

Visited May 2014
Morton, Illinois
“Okay place to eat”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great burgers and fries but not the cleanest friendliest restaurant. Uased to be outstanding. We were there late so might have been a bad time. We had Buffalo and it was cooked right and the food was hot so no big complaints.

Visited March 2014

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!