“Nice place, friendly staff.”

Alternative Fuel Coffee & Smoothies - Main Street Square
Ranked #3 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Rapid City
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Check All The Details On The Web Site. Thanks.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Wanted to find a local joint for breakfast, and I stopped in on a Tuesday morning. I got quick and friendly service from the staff. Breakfast bagel sandwich was good. The coffee shop has a nice ambiance and some outdoor seating on the edges of a downtown park.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

All of the food and drinks were tasty. A little more than I usually like to pay for a mocha, but I was on vacation! The drinks took a little while longer than expected but all of the baristas were happy and working hard so I didn't mind waiting.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

On a road trip and stopping for some non-fast food breakfast. Cute location with tables outside in a little urban park. I had breakfast burrito special- good flavor but too much tortilla:stuffing ratio. The special was burrito and coffee, I asked to upgrade to a latte which she said was ok, but I'm pretty sure I just paid for a burrito and a latte. Oh well. My hubby got a blueberry smoothie which he said was good. We also had the banana bread and almond poppyseed bread as a treat later. Both were just ok. If back in the area I may stop for a latte but I'd go elsewhere for breakfast.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

For a treat for my son, alternative fuel was just in the area of where I was going to be today, so it was a convenient place to stop in. After looking at the brownie bats, muffins, cookies and cakes, my son decided on a black and white frosted brownie. Very tasty, and my son was very pleased! My usual (vanilla spice Chai with white chocolate and caramel added) was excellent as always, and so we had some nice family time while rewarding my son for proves in potty training. :-)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Get coffee the way you want it, service is amazing, food prepared on site - truly nothing but great things to say!!