Foothills Inn
Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$201
$169
CambriaHotels
$109
$137
Country Inn
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$139
GrandStay
$125
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$149
Sleep Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$117
Hotels.com
$160
$143
Hotwire.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$134
TripAdvisor
$74
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast sandwichjimmy deanoutdoor poolno elevatorroom was cleanperkins familysausage biscuitscable tvbit datedtourist seasonwould stay here againjuice and coffeeblack hillsplace to sleepbreakfast was includedvisiting mtthe ground floor
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I have not stayed in a hotel in over 4 years and went to rapid city on business. Stayed at the foot hills in and woke up the next morning with little red marks all over my body. Come to find out the doctor told me it was bed bug bites. When i brought it to the attention of the management. They laughed at me and more less told me to take a hike. I will be taking them to court because it seems that i took them home with me so far its cost me about $900.00 to get rid of them and they tell me they have to come back two more times to make sure i get rid of them Stay away from this place.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank jim w
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed here for a week in June 2010. Not sure what took me so long to write this review. I was looking at pictures and was reminded again of what a great time we had here. We had 3 rooms here and every single one of us had rave reviews.

The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable. The rooms with a refrigerator and a microwave are great for a lengthy stay and for those with families. Breakfast in the mornings was either muffins from Perkins, or cereal, or sausage/egg hotpockets. The kids really liked the little lounge area upstairs where they could play games or just read. The location and price were spot on. It was an incredible value for an incredible place.

I can't say enough about the staff at this place. There wasn't anything we asked for that wasn't immediately addressed. I would stay here over and over again -- way better than impersonal hotels where you are just a number.

If you do stay here, go down to Philly Teds which is just a short little walk about a block away. Their food is GREAT too!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2011

price was right, room was clean and spacious. the bed was ok....if you are tired it is a place to just kick back and get some shut-eye. did not spend a lot of time in the room, so all-in-all it was fine. for the price....i had a clean room, hot shower and a place to sleep without worrying. perkins right next door if you are hungry and dont want to drive.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brad F
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Stayed here in October 2011 and the price was great. Maybe this was because it was off season. I was there to check out Mt. Rushmore. I think I might have been given a suite, but it was large, clean, had a microwave and a frig. The only two things that could be considered negatives, is that the hot water had to run for a few mins to get hot, and the breakfast is extremely minimal compared to other places. It seemed a shame to have such a meager breakfast area for such a really nice room. I would certainly stay again, and if one wanted, just go to like a Dennys for a huge breakfast if desired.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for one night before heading south to Hill City for the rest of our weekend in the Black Hills. The room was clean and comfortable, but nothing fantastic. For the price, however, I can hardly complain.

Room:
The room was clean and spacious. It had two double beds, table and sitting chairs, dresser, and tv. Nothing was modern but it functioned just fine for our short stay. Behind the seating area there appeared to be a sliding glass door leading to an outdoor pool area, but it was difficult to tell since we got in late and it was already very dark outside.

Bathroom:
The bathroom was small but adequate. The bright sapphire shower looked very outdated, but good ol’ Big Blue was clean and provided plenty of hot water.

Other reviewers have mentioned refrigerators and microwaves in their rooms. Our room did not have either, however, we did not need those as we were there only for one short night’s sleep.

Breakfast:
Breakfast is included and available from 6am – 10am. The spread consisted of cereal (Cheerios, Raisin Bran, and Special K), toast, mini muffins, juice, and coffee. It was nothing to rave about, but adequate. There was not enough seating for everyone, with only two or three tables in a small space, but we made ourselves comfortable on the overstuffed lounge chairs to eat our cereal.

Rate:
Our rate was $36 per night, including tax.

Overall:
For this rate, I would stay here again and would recommend it to others looking for a deal.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank viajerosivda