Comfort Inn & Suites
$59
$53
$119
$45
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$49
Quality Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$50
$60
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$43
$42
$87
$85
Travelocity
Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$103
$86
Agoda.com
$34
$32
Priceline
All reviewsruby tuesdayswafflesblack hillswould stay here againsioux fallswaffle makerbreakfast roomqueen suitenight managerdecent breakfastnext morningvery pleasant staythree nightsparking lotminute drivewonderful hotelmount rushmore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2008

We stayed here four nights and we found it to be a great place to stay. Very conveniently locatated to all of the Rapid City attractions. Very comfortable rooms and beds. Everything was kept clean and very organized. Free continental breakfast was very good. Nice pool and outdoor patio area and the hotel had plenty of parking. You will not find a nicer or more pleasant place to stay. Ruby Tuesday restraurant next doors had a fabulous salad bar and above average food.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank steven15516
Reviewed July 12, 2008

We reserved our rooms 3 months in advance ... We asked to have our rooms on the 1st floor due to physical reasons and to have 2 adjoining rooms ... When we got to the hotel she [the girl at the desk: SS] gave us 2 rooms on the first floor across and down the hall from each other … she said that was all they had … the one room had the adjoining door … and I said there is no one in the other room … but she said that room was reserved for disability … and I might add she said it very snotty … I told her we had made the arrangements 3 months earlier and she said “well you’re just lucky you got as close as you did” ... Also very snotty … I told her there should be no luck involved we had made the reservations 3 months ago … then we noticed the next day they had put someone in the room that didn’t appear to be disabled ... My sister and I had the 2 rooms with our children … and our 96 year old mother … we were jointly taking care of her and the attached rooms would have been really a help … as it was we had to keep going across the hall … sending her back and forth … it was really inconvenient … and not to mention the hole in the floor that we almost fell in several times … I finally went to the front desk and told a girl about the hole and she was surprised to see it … and said she would get someone on it immediately … well 2 days later I didn’t see anything being done not even an orange cone put over it … then after checking our bills after we left we noticed that the charge had been added to our bill for the use of the safe … which we hadn’t used … I did call the hotel and after talking to the manager the cost was refunded … and I might mention at no time did the manager inquire how was my stay … or I would have told her … but apparently she wasn’t concerned …

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank conkap
Reviewed July 3, 2008

The hotel was very convenient to the tourist attractions in the area. The breakfast area has lots of room and good food.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Cooper-40
Reviewed June 28, 2008

This is an excellent property. We had some issues with the 800 reservations but the property straightened it out without a hitch. We received a free warm chocolate chip cookie when we checked in. We were very pleased w/ the cleanliness of the hotel. It still looks brand new. This property got the #1 property nation wide in 2007. The pool is clean and roomy. There is a hot tub and a sauna. Great exercise room.

You cannot beat the location. Close to anything you could need. Please go to Bear Country USA while you are there. It is awesome.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank timangelalex
Reviewed June 15, 2008

Fantastic breakfast (even had whipped cream for the waffles). Room was a standard queen, but was very clean and up to date. The pool was very clean, but the hot tub wasn't quite hot. The best part was the staff--one front desk clerk found a bag of ice with a wrap for my son after I shut the van door on his hand. She also recommended an excellent local pizza place, calling ahead to make sure it was open. The hotel is on the route to Custer State Park and is convenient to many local attractions (Bear Country USA, Reptile Gardens, Old McDonald's).

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family