WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 53 Hotels in Rapid City
Gillette, Wyoming
“Excellent place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Very friendly and accomodating. Great shower head and good water. Good location.
Beds could be a little more comfortable but not too bad. Good coffee and breakfast. We always stay here when we are in Rapid City.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Athens, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was returning from a trip to the Black Hills and had to get a hotel in Rapid City for an early morning flight. Hotel was unexpectedly nice - very clean, quiet rooms, greta bed, and reasonable price. Staff were most accommodating and helpful. Highly recommended and would return again in a minute.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Powers lake nd
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Very nice clean hotel with very reasonable room rates - stayed there twice. First time was awesome. Second time our car got doomed in the parking lot twice :( and we were very unpleased to find hair in the bed :(

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Travis J
RapidCityComfortInn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
I want to first thank you for taking the time to write a review on our Hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your first stay. We always strive to exceed our guests expectations, however your second stay fell short. For that I apologize and I hope you will give us another opportunity to gain back your loyalty.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Outstanding exercise room with good equipment, Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms very nice and clean. Pool, Sauna and hot tub were also clean and in good working condition. Breakfast area also clean. The night manager was also great. His customer service skills will be one of the reasons that I will always stay at this location when I am in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RapidCityComfortInn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
I am very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Comfort Inn & Suites in Rapid City and for sharing your nice comments. We are so greatfull when we hear we have done a good job and I will share your comments with our staff. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Comfort Inn & Suites in the very near future.

Sandi Winter
Director of Sales
Kailua Kona, HI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We used to stay across the street at another brand "inn" but after three tries, we were tired of the thin walls and poor service. This is our second stay here and love it. Staff was friendly and efficient. Fresh baked cookies were available in the afternoon. Rooms were clean, quiet and spacious.

Couple of downsides, the WiFi was very slow and the breakfast menu did not vary.

The breakfast provided was the usual free fare which was good and breakfast area was large and well maintained. The breakfast area was available at other times for brought in meals to be shared with the family. There is a Ruby Tuesdays right next door. The wall thermostat worked well with the below the window unit which was quiet when on. We stayed warm in spite of the single digit weather outside. We plan to stay here again next time in Rapid.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn while visiting family in Rapid City. We had our twin toddlers with us and the staff - especially Steve the night manager did a great job making sure everything was perfect for our stay. We had the cribs we requested ready to go in our room and we were free to use the dining area any time of day which was perfect for kiddo snack time. The only inconvenience was when the heater kicked on every hour or so for 30 seconds blowing cold air in from outside. Not sure why this was and have never experienced this at a hotel before. We would definitely consider staying at this Comfort Inn again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bill M
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

A few days back I stayed at this Comfort Inn while my mother was in the hospital down the street. In my rush to check out, I lost a ring that I had taken off in the bathroom. As I was heading back to my home in Sioux Falls I realized I did not have it on. As I was still on the road, my husband called on my behalf. Steve, the evening manager went up to the room and searched the bathroom, toilet bowl and all while my husband was on the phone. I later found the ring in my luggage.....but I wanted to say thank you, Steve for going the extra mile on my behalf. I have been using the Comfort Inn while my mother has been hospitalized and the staff is awesome.

Thanks again, Steve