This hotel is a convenient location to all the attractions and has plenty of food choices. It is right off Interstate 90 at Exit 59. They upgraded us to a king suite that included a refrigerator, microwave, and bar sink. It looks like the hotel has been renovated and is well kept and very clean . Even the shower pressure was great which you never find at hotels. The room is big and cozy and the staff there was very friendly. Its about 30 minutes to Mt Rushmore and about 40 minutes to Crazy Horse. We never tried the complimentary breakfast offered every morning so I can't comment on it. We always went to Denny's across the street which was excellent with a very friendly staff or Perkins that was down the street. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rapid City was fully renovated in 2013 and is well suited for both family and business needs. For the business traveler we have rooms with free high speed internet access and a business center available 24 hours a day. Our services include fax service and all rooms contain two line speaker phones. For the family, we have our large indoor pool with water feature, hot tub and a newly expanded fitness room. Our Express Start breakfast bar has something for everyone to start your morning off right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Rapid City
- Holiday Inn Rapid City
- Rapid City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Rapid City