1,119 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetfront deskopen hoursomelet stationsitting areachoice hotelsfitness centervery nice hotelfire pitblack hillspool and hot tubbeer and wineworkout roomgreat place to stayking suitestayed one nightwould stay here again
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Nice, clean, comfortable rooms. Great location. Seems very new. Restaurant on site. The suites here are first rate and well maintained. Would choose to stay here again. Only bad part, first night, had noisy neighbors above us.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed here after canceling our reservation at another hotel which truly misrepresented itself on the Internet. The staff here, Jerica and Cheryl, were extremely customer oriented and friendly. We have thoroughly enjoyed our suite here and ultimately has made this once in a lifetime trip for us such a positive and enjoyable experience. These two ladies should be commended on their contributions to this business. They are professional, yet friendly and proud of the establishment which they represent. Props to both of them for making our stay wonderful!!!!

Room Tip: The staff put us on the side away from the interstate which was very thoughtful of them.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

I stayed at the Cambria Suites in Rapid City, SD 18-19 Aug 2013. It was
wonderful. The hotel is only fifteen months old and it looks brand new. My
room, #440, even smelled brand new. The facility is maintained to impeccably
high standards. The staff could not have been more congenial, enthusiastic and
helpful. Very soon after checking-in, I concluded that the personnel who own
and work at this facility take pride in their hotel.

During my stay, I encountered four staff members, Jerica, Joanna (front desk CSRs),
Rob and Lou (courtesy drivers/maintenance). All four were extremely helpful and
exuded the kind of sincere hospitality that made my stay feel like I was a guest
in someone's home. I look forward to my next stay in this very nice city and at
this outstanding hotel.

Regards,
Captain Mike Schachter, NetJets Inc.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family of 5 stayed in a suite room with 2 beds plus a pull-out sofa. The hotel is new and modern so everything was very nice and there is a nice pool with hot tub. Note that breakfast is not included (at least in the rate we had). I've gotten so accustomed to free breakfasts that I didn't check but they had a nice-looking buffet for $10 per person. The rates were high when we stayed but they were probably inflated due to the Sturgis motorcycle rally. If you appreciate modern, more upscale hotels, this is the place in Rapid City.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip and I was very impressed with the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. It was nice to get a welcome treat in your room. The bed was comfortable. It is easy to find and close to other resteraunts and shopping. The only thing that needs to be improved in the place is the resteraunt. The food was good but there is not a lot of selections to choose from. I think if there were more selections it would be better.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business