“Where they always remember your name!!”

Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City
Ranked #2 of 48 Hotels in Rapid City
Fargo, North Dakota
“Where they always remember your name!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed here for recent business trip and was greated very warmly which is always nice after a long day.

Kylie at desk was exceptional. She found out my first name and greeted me with my name the rest of my stay. Entire staff was very accomodating and friend and will be back.

Rooms are very reasonable and rooms are very nice and comfortable.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a comfortable stay in Rapid City

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank simonprs4
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Kiley is amazing! She definately has a knack for remembering names. I'm so pleased you had the opportunity to stay with us, and allow us to showcase our love for hospitality. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and I hope you return to stay with us again.

Sam Cannon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Woodbury, Minnesota
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Good layout for rooms, clean and comfortable. Ample size bathroom. Pool and jacucci area were large but nothing fancy for kids. They were still happy to swim. We got on the road early, so did not have breakfast but that area did look nice. Complimentary coffee brewed in the lobby. Great freeway access.

We had one minor situation and the management was quick to address it. Kudos to them for their commitment to guest satisfaction! I would return and recommend to others.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We truly appreciate your business, and that you took the time to review our property. I apologize we didn't deliver a "perfect" stay, as that is always our aim. We hope you will return and give us another opportunity.

SF Bay Area
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We had a great night sleep and superior service. Rooms very generously sized. Breakfast wait staff were especially nice and accommodating. Breakfast was extra, but worth it. Only downside are no restaurants within walking distance yet, but there's a new restaurant being built close by. Huge jacuzzi for relaxing at the end of the day. All and all a great experience.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We are so pleased you chose to stay with us, and we are most definately aware that we are a bit away from the "beaten path". The good news is, that is about to change, and our area is under rapid development. We are glad you had a chance to relax in our 12 person hot tub (our chief engineer takes great pride in the crystal clear water in our pool and hot tub). We hope you come back to stay with us again.

Newtown, Connecticut
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Immaculate rooms with 2 flat screen TV's, beautiful bathroom, and the best pillow top mattress I have ever slept on. Wonderful buffet breakfast in the morning and polite staff. Definitely recommend and will stay there again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I agree about our mattresses, after I slept on one I ordered one for my house! We truly appreciate your business, and would love to have you come back to stay with us!

Yankton, South Dakota
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Cambria Suites is a new hotel in Rapid City that is working hard to get things right. I stay in Rapid on business a lot and have tried all the similar hotels. The hotel and its staff really go the extra mile to make your stay a great experiance. From remembering your name, to making sure you have the right type of sweetener and creamer in your room for morning coffee, these guys are great. This hotel has become my favorite. Besides, they are next door to Cabelas!. Makes me wish there were more Cambria Suites hotels in this region.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Gordon H
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thanks for noticing our efforts, and thanks for letting us be your hosts while you are in Rapid City. Cabela's is a huge draw for many of our guests, and it is such an asset to be this close. We are always happy to accomodate any of our guests' special requests, so feel free to let us know when you make a reservation if you have any.

Springfield, SD, USA
Reviewed March 18, 2013

In February I stayed here for the entire month. I was in Rapid City with work. The motel was very clean. The rooms were great. They had lots of room, 2 flat screen TV's, a fridge, everything one could want. This is the 1st motel that had a washer and dryer for the guests to use. I have stayed in a lot of motels since 2000 in Rapid. This was the 1st that had this. They had one of the cleanest pools and hot-tub I have ever seen. The gym was very nice and I visited in many times while there. The restaurant was very nice too. The meals on the menu were great and the portions were sure to fill you up. There was not one but 2 computers for guests to use. All rooms came with AC. All of the staff knew my name due to my long stay. It made it feel like home. The friendliness of the staff was truly awesome. I could go on and on. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone. I have told people at my work on the eastside of the state, that when someone goes out to Rapid, to make sure they stay at Cambria Suites. Another personal reason and for the outdoors folks, it is right next to Cabela's.

Room Tip: A room on the north-side if available is quieter than the south-side due to the interstate if you ar...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank nehunter01
Sam C, General Manager at Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are actually planning additional guest laundry facilities, as we had no idea they would be so well received. We also truly appreciate that you are recommending us. We do not take it lightly when a guest endorses us, and we promise not to let you down. Please come back and visit us again, we look forward to extending you are hospitality again.

Clark, South Dakota, United States
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is one of the best hotels we have visited! Everyone is friendly, accommodations are wonderful. This will be the place we stay the next time we visit Rapid City. Pool and hot tub are great. Food exceptional. Really enjoyed the welcoming hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
WOW! Right back at you. Thank you so much for the wonderful review, and thank you for staying with us. You are the reason, we do what we do. We cannot wait for you to return as our guest.