1,119 results
All reviewsbreakfast buffetfront deskopen hoursomelet stationsitting areachoice hotelsfitness centervery nice hotelfire pitblack hillspool and hot tubbeer and wineworkout roomgreat place to stayking suitestayed one nightwould stay here again
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Since this was new hotel, decided to stay here on our way back to Wisconsin, which was a good decision. Our experience with this hotel was excellent, from the moment we made reservations with Kyle, who also checked us in upon arrival, our two room suite which was superb, the staff in the lounge, and to the hotel manager I talked to prior to leaving the next morning. Also, the cost for our stay was reasonble. We will defiantly stay Cambria Suites again on our next trip though Rapid City.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

As a business travelor who has spent time at other hotels in Rapid City, Cambria Suites is far above the best option for someone traveling on business. All of the staff is great but Jamie at the front desk is a notch above. Thank you.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

What started out as a potential disaster on our 19 day trip from Wisconsin to Grand Canyon and Yellowstone on our motorcycle turned into a reminder of the great people in our country and specfically at Cambria Suites, Rapid City,SD. We were on day 16 of our trip when our Honda Motorcycle had a breakdown and had to be hauled away. Our friends decided to get a hotel for the night while we made arrangements for the cycle. They decided to check out the Cambria Suites since it was relaetively close to the Honda Shop. What a great decision that was !!!! The hotel gave us a very reasonable rate because of our situation and could not have not anything more to make us feel welcome. The hotel is beautiful, extremely clean and the most wonderful staff we have ever encountered. The manager/assistant manager, the front desk staff, the Chief Engineer, the housekeeping staff and the restarant staff were helpful, pleasant, friendly--can't say enough about what a Great Expereince!! Wonderful pool and exercise area!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My co-worker and I stayed recently at the Cambria Suites in Rapid City. Upon hearing of our dreadful travel day (laptop left at TSA, Kindle left on the airplane), the staff left us each a wonderful basket of goodies in our rooms, complete with a hand-written note wishing us a good week. Gestures like that go a long way, and we'll definitely stay at Cambria the next time we're in town.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hello all, I had the pleasure of staying at the Cambria Suites in Rapid City, SD for 3 nights. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are wonderful. My accommodations were spacious, comfortable, affordable and most importantly to me, clean. The service of the staff was exemplary, every staff member I encountered was courteous and extremely helpful. I loved the outside terrace, the exercise and the pool areas were awesome and I was impressed that they were 24 hour access, which is an added bonus to those of us who are night owls. Over all my stay was a complete success, I would definitely stay again and recommend this hotel to other travelers.