“Escape from bland food!”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Rapid City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Here at Great Harvest Bread Co. We bake our breads and goodies from scratch daily. Our sandwiches are made with fresh ingredients served on our own fresh breads. Our goal here is for everything to taste amazing - it's bread the way it ought to be!
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast this morning. Very clean and attractive.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
My panini was incredible. The sandwich was full of flavor, which made me take smaller bites to prolong my enjoyment.
Saw a tray of cinnamon rolls, and had to take one to go.
When counter lady found out I was visiting area, she gave me a sandwich card. Good Marketing!

There are newer reviews for Great Harvest Bread Company

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Took my 3 young kids for a breakfast panini and juice. We were offered samples of various interesting breads, cookies, spreads. Nice and clean. Quiet atmosphere. Would be a nice place to enjoy a good book and some solitude. The breads are so well made. Hearty and mealy. Filling. And so natural. I wish there was more coffee options.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I enjoyed the sandwich I had so much I went back the next day. Both times everything tasted very fresh. The grain bread is great for a sandwich. Everything seemed to be the very best.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Always friendly staff. Love that there's always fresh bread to taste. Sandwiches are slightly high priced but worth it for the high quality.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I love Great Harvest Bread Company in Rapid City! Not only does their bread taste great (using only minimal ingredients and their flour is natural), but their breakfast and lunch sandwiches are fantastic! Since they are handcrafted, it takes a few more minutes than the standard fast-food joint, but that's what I prefer. Pair a sandwich with a bag of chips or one of their nummy made-that-day bars (LOVE the Savannah Bar) and it's a great little meal.