“So fresh and delicious”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Rapid City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Here at Great Harvest Bread Co. We bake our breads and goodies from scratch daily. Our sandwiches are made with fresh ingredients served on our own fresh breads. Our goal here is for everything to taste amazing - it's bread the way it ought to be!
“So fresh and delicious”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Took my 3 young kids for a breakfast panini and juice. We were offered samples of various interesting breads, cookies, spreads. Nice and clean. Quiet atmosphere. Would be a nice place to enjoy a good book and some solitude. The breads are so well made. Hearty and mealy. Filling. And so natural. I wish there was more coffee options.

Winter Park, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I enjoyed the sandwich I had so much I went back the next day. Both times everything tasted very fresh. The grain bread is great for a sandwich. Everything seemed to be the very best.

Visited March 2014
Summerset, South Dakota
“Fresh and tasty”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Always friendly staff. Love that there's always fresh bread to taste. Sandwiches are slightly high priced but worth it for the high quality.

Visited January 2014
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Fresh & delicious!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I love Great Harvest Bread Company in Rapid City! Not only does their bread taste great (using only minimal ingredients and their flour is natural), but their breakfast and lunch sandwiches are fantastic! Since they are handcrafted, it takes a few more minutes than the standard fast-food joint, but that's what I prefer. Pair a sandwich with a bag of chips or one of their nummy made-that-day bars (LOVE the Savannah Bar) and it's a great little meal.

• Visited October 2013
Gillette, Wyoming
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I always visit this little gem when we are in Rapid. They have samples you can try of what they have for the day. I have had a variety of their breads, bars, and premixed cookies. All of it has been good. We will continue to stop in!

Visited December 2013