“nice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 9 Bakeries in Rapid City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Here at Great Harvest Bread Co. We bake our breads and goodies from scratch daily. Our sandwiches are made with fresh ingredients served on our own fresh breads. Our goal here is for everything to taste amazing - it's bread the way it ought to be!
Chicago, Illinois
“nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

good bread, and snacks, service was real good too dine in or take out lots of tastey things to eat, with free samples too

Visited November 2012

custer, sd
“Great sandwiches... really good bread”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Go for the bread.. eat the samples then buy the bread... sandwiches are large and really good. Seating inside but rather small.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Oregon
“Well worth the short detour and the wait for the sandwich maker!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Road trip with my son. Driving fast from Montana to Minnesota for a college track meet. Rapid City is the next exit. We need food, caffeine and gas. Lo and behold, there's a Great Harvest Bread store! Love their bread. Let's check it out.

Bad news at 9:30 am ... The sandwich maker doesn't come in until 10 am. My advice? Place your sandwich order and take a walk down by the river. It's worth the walk and the wait. Pick your yummy bread and it gets filled with veggies and/or meat per your preference. One of the best sandwiches I've had. And the woman who helped us was about as genuinely friendly as it
gets :-).

There's caffeine next door and gas down the street. Just a few minutes off I-90, this is a perfect
stop. They even have clean bathrooms!

Hope we get to stop on our way back to Montana!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Robin97229
Saginaw, Michigan
“Yummy sandwiches and salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I wanted to try this place on our first weekend to Rapid City, but they are closed on Sunday and we didn't get there before their 4:00 p.m. closing time on Saturday. So we made sure to get there earlier the next Saturday. The curried cashew salad is a great vegetarian option and my husband loved his beef and blue cheese sandwich on the Dakota Grain bread.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Carla222
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Finally, Great Harvest comes to South Dakota”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I love Great Harvest Breads! My sister introduced me to Great Harvest in Idaho Falls years ago. Found them again in Provo Utah while visiting my mother and in Jackson Hole Wy. I would load up on the loaves of bread and take them home to South Dakota, freeze the bread and save it for a treat. So glad they are finally here. The Rapid City store is just as wonderful as the all the other Great Harvest stores I have found. My husband and I went there for lunch a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed the sandwiches too. Very satisfying comfort food, so glad they have come to Rapid City.

• Visited June 2012