“The WOW Factor!”

Hampton Inn Rapid City
Ranked #7 of 49 Hotels in Rapid City
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Very clean, very comfortable. The young lady (I don't remember her name) was so nice from the time I called for the reservation until we finally checked in. She was very pleasant. The room was clean, tastefully decorated and the bed was comfortable. The next morning I was amazed at their breakfast. It was a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

We loved having you here and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. Your commenst have been passed along to all the Hampton Inn team members. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This hotel is clean and the service is great. Check-in was very quick. The clerk even called to ensure my room was up to par. No complaints. Would recommend this hotel and will stay there again when in Rapid City.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your comments are very appreciated. The team here at the Hampton Inn do our best to make each guests stay a great one. We loved having you here. Please come back and stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I usually stay at Hampton Inns, but the service of this one was excellent. We came in after 8:00 pm and was looking for cookies (which they don't serve after 8:00 pm) they offered to make a new batch, which we declined, but was amazed they offered. Upon check out on Saturday, we did not have time for breakfast and was looking for the breakfast to go bags, they do not offer those on the weekends, but again was offered to make up a couple, we declined due to the inconvience to the staff. I have never been treated so well by staff. I will stay there anytime I am in Rapid City. Facility was also very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I have passed them along to all the team members as well as given them directly to the team mmembers that you came in contact with. We loved having you here and would love for you to come back and see us again.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

King suite with pull out couch was great for wife and 3 boys. we stayed one night and were very comfortable in the suite. Two TVs provided entertainment for the kids and us. Hotel is centrally located and has easy access to the interstate. It was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast staff was great and so was the food. I would highly recommend this hotel for guests with kids or for couples.

1  Thank Tyler S
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

We are so glad that you stayed with us at the Hampton Inn. Please come back and see us again soon. We loved having you here.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The staff was extremely accommodating and gracious. We were a group of women traveling to attend a formal function. The staff allowed us early check-in for both rooms, which enabled us to change from our traveling clothing to our gowns in privacy and comfort. We enjoyed a delicious and wonderfully diverse breakfast on Sunday morning. Better than any other hotel breakfast offering I've experienced. The weather had been nasty during the night, and we were hesitant to start home too early. We lingered over our breakfast and truly enjoyed ourselves. Thankyou. We'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We loved having you here and I am so glad that we could make your request for an early check in happen. We do our very best to esnure that we take great care of our guests.

Please come back and see us again and experience our "Hamptonality".

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We had a group of nine, including 4 young children and a baby. The staff was so helpful and patient with our active group. The kids (age 4-8) loved the water slide, and so did I (age 62)! The rooms were very clean, comfy, quiet and attractive. The family suite was very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your great comments. We loved having you here. Your comments have been passed along to all of the team members here at the Hampton Inn. Please come back and see us again in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My check inn experience at most Hampton is far superior to other Hotels. When I got my room my TV wasn't working. I attempted everything I knew as a solution before calling the front desk. Ivon said she would come right up to see if she could fix it. If not she would move me. She couldn't fix it so she moved me. The new room was faced the interstate. I could hear the truck noise when I walked in. I went down to the front desk and asked for yet another room. She didn't hesitate to accommodate my needs. i watched her treat the other guest with that same great service as I experienced. This hotel has a upgraded decor in the rooms, than most. This will be the place I stay when I am back in the area in 60 days.It is one of the cheapest Hamptons I have stayed in.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sarah P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your compliments on Ivon. She is a valued member of the Hampton Inn team. Your comments have been passed along to her. We were glad you chose to stay with us. Please choose us in your next visit to Rapid CIty. We look forward to seeing you!