“Decent place”

Ranked #82 of 267 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: British, Brew Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are proudly offer 48 taps with an excellent selection of beer and cider. At the Wobbly Bobby you'll find favorites such as Guinness, Car Bombs and Black and Shandy . . . Plus an excellent selection of liquor and wine. Traditional British pub fayre enhances your authentic olde world pub experience. Pull up a chair at our forty-foot bar, or step onto our patio where heated outdoor seating is available. Get comfortable at any of our chequer-board tables and have a round of draughts or chess with a worthy opponent. Or find a quiet corner and read the most recent copy of the UK Sunday Times while enjoying a stout from the local brewery down the street.
Anywhere,USA
“Decent place”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

New, clean and decent location.

Kinda of tucked in a non-obvious location. But, the spot is actually quite good (just across from the city's only public parking garage).

Prices were a bit high. But, staff was friendly.

Visited September 2012

“Really want to like this place”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Been here twice and still haven't had the food. Place looks really cool and I'd love to hang out here. But I've been virtually ignored both times. The first time I got a beer after waiting 30 min, but then completely ignored with an empty glass. I then left. Then, the next time I waited 20 min in a 1/4 full place with 3 waitresses, and just left. I'll give this place another chance but it'll be after a long while.

Denver, Colorado
“Great bar, interesting clothing attire - kilts!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

On a recent visit to Rapid City, we came upon this pub and found it delightful. We had just eaten so we only had a few of their beers on taps, which were extensive. My partner was especially impressed that they had both Bass and Harp on tap. Would go there again if we are in Rapid City again.

• Visited August 2012
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Good stuff”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

A nice little pub, but no liquor, just beer and wine. Food was pretty good, beer was great, waitresses look pretty good in kilts and tartan socks. Scotch eggs and stew made a nice meal for wife and I, and several beers filled the gaps.

Visited July 2012
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
“Horrible Food & Awful Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I'm a local ... and I would love to have given this pub a good rating. But I'm not going to lie to the public on this one. I will NEVER return to this local pub!

It has a major identity crisis. English pub ... and KILTS? This is NOT done!

On top of that the food was god awful! Scotch Eggs should be moist on the inside and tasty on the outside ... NOT ... and beef stew should NOT be gelatin & HARD stew meat!! No seasoning, no atmosphere, and the waitress was unresponsive to our complaints about the food. No offer to get us something else or help with the bill.

I am more than disappointed. I am truly sad.

• Visited July 2012