“Wonderful barbeque”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Wonderful barbeque”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I loved the bbq will go back soon.........want to take a friend or a couple of friends for a night out

Spearfish, South Dakota
“About what you expect at Famous Daves”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My wife and i ate supper at Famous Daves last Tuesday.

Service was great, sat in the bar area and the TV's were a little distracting.

Fox news, really?

I ordered the Kansas City Strip, a little small for the price and on the done side of medium when ordered medium Rare. The pile of crispy onion thingies under the steak was done on the outside but not so done in the middle Green beans were good as was the salad.

My wife enjoyed her pulled pork bbq. Large portion, doggy bag came home.

• Visited December 2012
Sundance, Wyoming
“Good food in a fun atmosphere.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

After an afternoon of shopping, we stopped at Famous Dave's and enjoyed their chicken and ribs. It was a great meal! The server we had was very knowledgeable about the various menu options and the BBQ sauces that were readily available on the tables. She checked back with us often, but not in an intrusive way. We would go back again!

• Visited September 2012
Pendleton, Oregon
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were in Rapid City visiting SDSM&T University and saw they had a Famous Dave's. It was my 17 year old son and I and we love BBQ and the great BBQ atmosphere at Famous Dave's. We were not disappointed. Our server (her name was Micheal not Mike) was very nice and attentive to us. My son had some hot wings that and of course he ordered the hottest sauce. I had the Chicago style Ribs. everything was perfectly prepared.

• Visited October 2012
rapid city, sd
“Poor Service, food just okay”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Had the worst service. My burger was raw (not rare, raw). Waitress really didnt care. Friends food was so spicy as to be inedible. Other people with us liked their food. Left one of their cards with the complaints listed, no response. E-mailed them, they offered free food IF I came in and gave them my name, so that (of course) the waitstaff and cooks would know I was a disgruntled customer. Declined. Would rather just not go back.

Visited May 2012