“Undercooked meat! Horrible service!”
Review of China Wok

China Wok
Ranked #208 of 265 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Undercooked meat! Horrible service!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Undercooked food!!!! Usually me my girlfriend and daughter usually order from imperial (which is great!) but tonight we decided to try another Chinese restaurant. For one it took 45 minutes to even get our food which we live literally 5 minutes away from this place. When the delivery guy showed up he was on the phone and I had to wait till he was done with his sentence for him to acknowledge me. I gave him a $50 bill and he didn't have change so I was forced to tip him. The whole time he was on the phone and when I asked him if he had change he told his buddy to hold on while he answered my question. So the food has arrived and me and my family are ready to eat! So the first thing we open is the chicken fried rice. The meat is literally pink!!! I was about to feed this to my daughter!!! So I called to speak to a manager about the bad experience I had received and the worker named "Lesley" refused to tell me when the manager would be there and hung up on me!!! Worst food experience ever!! I made this account just for the sole purpose of sharing this story about this crappy restaurant. Also "mr. Chu" the manager defended his employees and gave me a run around.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DylanGold

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Come here all the time”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I love this place.
It's not 5 star.
It's cheap take out chinese.
it's a sin and it's fantastic. Just gotta find the right dish.

• Visited January 2013
Havana, Cuba
“This has to be the worst food I had eaten in the USA”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had only one hour to check in for my flight, saw this hopeful sign China Wok: chinese and Thai. the combination should have given me the clue, but i wanted to eat something before boarding the flight.
Everything was in disarray. no body to guide you whether you should order at the table or at the counter. Paper plates and plastic cutlery. Hot tea self service but no hot water.
We ordered three different dishes for the three of us: all three were inedible, the orang chicken was so hard that we couldnt even bite into it. Mussman Chicken tasted like a Chinese Chemical Factory.

Please tell all your friends who find themselves in rapid City. Please avoid this resto like a plague

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank aungkhant
“Avg food, not so good service”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The food was OK, the service lacked a little... you seat yourself and when we asked for silverware, we were told we could get it ourselves at the counter??? oh well.

Visited June 2012
mn
“clean”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

good food! it was hot and fresh! will eat here again!

Visited April 2012