“Once was enough”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Union Center, South Dakota
“Once was enough”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I love BBQ, but this place doesn't cut it. Didn't mind the "frugal surroundings" mentioned in previous reviews, but the fare is not worth it. Had the impression that the meat was not seasoned or rubbed in anyway before or during cooking. You're just supposed to dump your choice of BBQ sauce on it after it's served up. Could have the same results at home with a beef brisket or pork loin and a bottle of BBQ sauce. Beans were less than appetizing.

• Visited January 2013

Custer, South Dakota
“Great Food, great extras!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife, son and I went to Dickey's Barbecue Pit after an afternoon of shopping. The barbecue is amazing, and I especially like the choices of barbecue sauce. I personally like the spicy, but my wife and boy much prefer the more mild sauce. Also, I appreciate the dessert being included in the price of the meal. My boy and I greatly enjoy ice cream, and it is a fun tidbit that will keep us coming back.

Visited July 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Won't be back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

No wonder there is a for sale sign on the front door. I am no customer service expert but I know how customers deserve to be treated and this place FAILED. There were 2 people working on a Monday at noon, I wish I knew the employee's names; she was running around doing all of the work while the boy just stood around. He could not ring our order up right, and he refused to accept my VALID coupons. He forgot our drinks and then went to touch my food without washing his hands! NASTY!!!! They were also out of potato salad, and the ceaser salad was literally about 4 pieces of lettuce. The terrible service has me never wanting to go back to this place!

• Visited May 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Good and fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a fairly new little BBQ place on the northern side of rapid, it is nice because it offers sur down restaurant quality food at a fast food pace

• Visited December 2012
“Overpriced, unirganized, not that great at all”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

First off the kids meals dont have drinks, second none if the meals come with drinks. Greenbeans were canned and soggy, they serve huge waffle fries which are great, but only have tiny packets of ketchup. I will not visit again, spent 35.00 on me and my kids and they shared a meal.