All reviews pizza hut small casino hot tub eggs and sausage beds were comfortable indoor pool black hills very nice place to stay spent nights hot breakfast would stay again convenient location mount rushmore sturgis frig attractions accommodations
Reviewed October 4, 2009

We had quite a few people in our group and I am sure the staff was kept very busy. We never felt like we were a bother. It felt like everyone was happey we were there, which is not always the case at hotels. It was a great weekend for my entire family.

Date of stay: September 2009
Reviewed August 8, 2009

This hotel is not too expansive but very clean. it is very valuable for a nice easy trip. the clean ladies are also very nice. i was having a good time in there over all.

Date of stay: August 2008
Reviewed July 22, 2009

The hotel was very nice. It has a lodge feel with all the large exposed logs around the building and doors. Log chairs and couches. The hotel and the rooms smelled good and it looked like newer looking building. They let me fill up my cooler with ice from their ice machine. The towels were large, thick and soft. I got the suite (living room + bedroom) which has two sink vanity in between the bedroom and living room. The only issue I had was that AC was not working, but I put it on the Fan mode and put the temperture gauge to coldest and that cooled th room very well. Breakfast was nice, but a bit crowded with tables being too close to each other. Biscut and Gray was the main warm item on the breakfast menu. All in all, it was a good experience and I would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2009
1  Thank NS444
Reviewed June 8, 2009

we have made several trips to the hills in the last 3 years and we enjoyed staying at the Ramada in Black Hawk the best of any that we stayed at so after we found the Ramada we only stayed there. The distance to Rapid City and surrounding areas was not far at all.

Date of stay: March 2009
Reviewed July 27, 2008

we stayed at ramada 4 nights with 2 kids. room was very nice and clean. only complaint was room didn't have a fridge and one day they forget to clean our room, but the staff was very nice . we would stay there again if we go back to SD.

Date of stay: July 2008