All reviewspizza huthot tubeggs and sausagebeds were comfortableindoor pooldoughnutsgas stationblack hillsspent nightsplace to stayenglish muffinthe breakfast areahot breakfasta great staymount rushmoresturgisattractions
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My daughter and I were passing through on our motorcycles and stayed here for 5 nights. The rooms are clean, the staff is very helpful and friendly, and it is close to all the things we needed to see and do.

1  Thank 80HD
ZEB E, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Summerset Rapid City West, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thanks for taking time out of your day to let everyone know how much you enjoyed your lengthy visit to our Ramada. I'm very glad that during your stay you always experienced the best that we have to offer, including clean rooms, friendly staff, and central location. We can't wait to see you again on your future trips to the Black Hills.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Four of us stayed for bike week. We were charged $283.00 a night when we checked in the card on the back of the door stated $200/night. I contacted the Manager (Cort) who was rude and uninterested in helping. I contacted Robin (605) 229-8071 at Corporate who passed the buck back to Cort, (Manager) (605) 787-4844. I spent more time on the phone trying to get my money back that I did work that day. NOBODY would help yet rather kept passing the buck. When I finally called Court (Manager) on the property, he told me my credit card was credited, IT WAS NOT, it was another party in another room. I've since tried numerous times to contact him, left message NO CALLS RETURNED! The woman that answers the phone says he's not in (doesn't matter if I call in the morning, afternoon or evening) he's never available! I wish I had a job I got paid for and did NOTHING!! NEVER again will I or anyone I come in contact with stay at a Windham Hotel IT'S NOT WORTH IT!! The staff at the hotel is wonderful and kind, it's the management and upper management that's not worth anything. Unfortunately, Management and Corporate has left me with no other alternative to get my money back but to take Legal action to get my money back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Michael, our pricing during the Sturgis Rally is comparable to similiar properties in the area and we feel we provide good value given our central location and extensive facilities. We regret that this was not your impression and offer our apologies. Since the time your review was published I hope you feel we have resolved this issue to your benefit.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We loved that place! the rooms very spacious and clean, breakfast offered lots of options, pool and hot tub opened long hours, staff is friendly and very helpful.
Their cosmetic line is awesome!!! i think it was San-Francisco Soap Company, that smelled so good! they had shampoo, conditioner, lotion, facial and regular soap and shower cap.
the distance from city is ok. we traveled all the way to Keystone and had no problem with traffic or time.
overall - we'd stay there again.

Room Tip: if you travel in large company, choose adjacent rooms - they have a door in between them for easier communication.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Andrey, I am elated to hear you loved our hotel! We do get a lot of compliments on our in room amenities and bathroom products which include everything you listed. Our guests seem to really enjoy the adjustable showerheads as well. As you know we offer the best overall lodging experience in the Black Hills for a great vacation. Thanks for your review and we would love to have you back.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

While not directly in Rapid City it is located for easy access to many of the tourist areas. Outside of Rapid City in a quiet area. Nice atmosphere and pleasant staff. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone heading to Rapid City.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

David, thanks for taking time out of your day to let everyone know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. If you want to get away from all of the hustle and bustle the Rapid City limits have to offer we are your best choice. But always keep in mind that we are central to so many of the attractions that the Black Hills have to offer since we are halfway between beautiful Spearfish Canyon and the Shrine of Democracy, Mount Rushmore. I am overjoyed that you would highly recommend our hotel to anyone visiting our area and would love to see you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed at this motel for four nights in June 2011 with one daughter, son-in-law and their three children. We liked this motel (and the Rapid City area) so much we returned in July 2012 with a different daughter and her four children. So that's eight nights. This is a pleasant motel, somewhat out in the hills away from the Rapid City metro area but across the street from a gas station & grocery store. Every night we'd swim in the good-sized heated pool & hot tub. Breakfasts were solid and rotate biscuits & gravy, then sausage & eggs. The staff was always pleasant & helpful. We considered this good value for the money and would not consider any other motel should we return to Rapid City.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for taking time out of your day to let everyone know why you have chosen to return to our Ramada for the past two years! We pride ourselves on being a family friendly hotel with a fun pool to enjoy and a nice hot tub to relax in after being on the road for hours. As you know we offer a location with easy on and off access to Interstate 90, without all of the noise and traffic that accompanies the exits along the interstate in Rapid City. We are located only 7 miles west of the first Rapid City exit and are central to all of the wonderful attractions the Black Hills have to offer. I am proud that you would not consider any other hotel but ours for your lodging needs when visiting our area. Once again thanks for your review!