“Good food at”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

reasonable prices! Our server, Jared (or Jarrod?) did an exceptional job. Ask for him!
My first, but not last time...

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Best price we have ever found over our travels. Nice hostess, waitress and service. Wish the eatern states would follow suit

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Oh MG, the food here was sooooo delish. My mouth is watering just thinking about it now. But one thing make sure that you are HUNGRY when you go there. Can't wait to go back again and again. Good food, good service, Good time.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

If you want to get a really good meal, and not take out a mortgage to do it I think that Texas Roadhouse fits the bill.
It's a casual family restaurant that's fun & entertaining to go to.
But you can expect a wait - although you can call ahead for a wait list up to one hour before your arrival - just know that it is not reservations for a specific time to sit down.

I know this is a chain restaurant. However, for the 7 states that I have covered in my job they consistently do a great job especially with steaks. the Filet turns out perfect for me everytime as well as other steaks I've tried, no matter which state or city I am in.

The mashed potatoes are real. And the sweet potatoe (I prefer butter & brown sugar on it) is perfectly done if that's your style.
And I like their sweet tea.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Lots of food, great service! Close to I-90, Hilton Garden Inn, mall, and many other chain motels. Highly recommend for a fun eating experience.....food was fresh and restaurant was clean....even though you can eat peanuts at your table,