We stayed three nights not long ago. The front desk staff was very friendly, the continental breakfast was soo delicious (our compliments to the chefs!), and the location was good. They accommodated us in the king suite we requested a day earlier after a mix-up in booking! Free cookies for the kiddies. Friendliness is always a major win for me!!
My only thing is that the pool area is dated a bit. I did enjoy my swim with my kids but the water slide itself was pretty strong--it's not for weak swimmers. My 6 year old couldn't use it. The hot tubs weren't that great, they were a bit off color and had sand or dirt at the bottom, and emitted some kind of smell--enough so I couldn't stand it & my kids couldn't either. Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our charming countryside decor and comfortable amenities, Country Inn & Suites provides a welcoming atmosphere to Black Hills travelers. We are located centrally between the Black Hills and the Badlands, just a short drive away from the historic Mount Rushmore National Memorial and the Crazy Horse Memorial. Our hotel features fantastic services and facilities, including an indoor swimming pool with 100-foot water slide, complimentary Internet access, a Fitness Center, and a complimentary breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Rapid City
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Rapid City Country Inn