This was the best motel of this trip. Very nice staff! The room was great (paid a bit more for a bigger room. And the room was great. I didn't use the swimming pool. I think you would have to be a polar bear for that, 62 degree water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City