Good price, huge room. VERY comfortable bed and linens. Staff is friendly, and the breakfast is your average hotel fare. For the price it's a great deal. The pool and hot tub are also quite good. Overall the place is spotlessly clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City