I have stayed here a number of times and was lured in by the 39.95 sign on the Interstate. Not that shocked by being informed all those rooms were no longer availabe. But the gentleman at the front desk quoted a reasonable price for a small suite. That price was not so reasonable the next $7.95 resort fee tacked on. Not as much love for the night's stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City