We reserved the room with a king bed and jacuzzi on line. The price was very reasonable (off season). I arrived early and the room was ready. The jacuzzi was in the corner and large enough for two XL adults. The room was clean although it looked larger online. The pillows were too soft and they did not have a firm one available. A Walmart trip and $8 took care of that. The breakfast selection was poor, basically waffles and gravy. There is a Perkins across the street. Too many unattended children running around in the hallways and in/out, in/out, in/out of the pool. There was a business center, sort of; two computers in a wide hallway, one with a printer. The side entry door lock was broken allowing anyone entry. Cable of course, but whatever package they had, nothing to watch. WiFi was very good. Staff was polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City