We stayed here in 2011 to break up our trip back from eastern South Dakota pheasant hunt. We liked the hotel and now have planned the stay for our annual trip. The hotel is clean, comfortable and a good location to I-90. Very reasonably priced accommodations. We eat dinner at the Longhorn just down the road. Works out GREAT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City