“Uncooked fish”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We ordered fish and chips when it came out the fish was warm on the outside but stone cold on the inside. We sent it back and the next lot was hot but tasted bad.the place could do with a good clean. We will not be going back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My pardner is a big fan of Perkins. I'm not. But she wanted to go here. So we did ;-) I thought it was marginally better, but definitely better than the other Perkins in Rapid City on LaCrosse St.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have eaten at many other Perkins. The food at this one I thought was fine and similar to other Perkins. However, this restaurant is in need of updating. I am not too fussy, but as soon as I walked in here I thought it looked dingy. Maybe it just needs stronger lighting, but maybe the owners think it looks better with lower light. If it was just me, I would have looked elsewhere, but we were with a group. Again, the food was fine, as was the waitress--it just needs a lighter, cleaner ambience.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We ate here because we had received good food to years ago however it was a little disappointing this time around. Meat, that is steak, not hamburgers is not served in the same amounts as other foods yet you pay more. Apple pie was delicious

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a very good breakfast and very good service! The waiter was very good. We will defnately go back to this restaurant again.