“Delicious Sushi”

Hana Korean Grill & Sushi Bar
Ranked #104 of 270 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed September 28, 2011

If you love sushi, this is the place to go. I've tried sushi at other places around town, and I would say by far this is the best. They have so many choices, all of which are delicious! I had never tried a fried sushi roll before but it is now my favorite. Will go here for sushi every time!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Visiting Rapid City to visit a friendly
reunion of 20 years. My good friend Bob C. introduced me to this fantastic gem of a family owned, freshest, and the BEST tasting authentic Korean food! The owner Grace has done an awesome job of presenting the culture and friendliness in every bite of her food that is prepared so well! This is a MUST place to enjoy! I liked the experience so much yesterday that I am returning tomorrow night for an encore before I fly out to Phoenix on Sunday!! Whenever I return to visit my good friend in Rapid City I know that Hana will be on the agenda!!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Food was great! The manager recommended the favorites items on the menu and all of them where a hit with the group of friends I went with. We had a wonderful experience! Cannot wait to do it again! Miso soup was excellent! We made reservations and I requested to be seated at the table where everyone sits on the pillows on the floor. We had such a great time!

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Nice and cozy. Little place with large flavor!
The sushi was great!

Reviewed August 24, 2011

While the restaurant had a small kids section we were able to find alternatives for our 5 & 7 year old kids so we adults could get some Sushi. As previous reviewers noted, the place is small but it provides excellent food. Good menu!