“Great Small Korean/Sushi”

Cuisines: Korean
Spangdahlem, Germany
“Great Small Korean/Sushi”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Hana is a very small place; one of only two sushi places in Rapid City that I'm familiar with. There's not much to it. It has a very small dining area, and a tiny floor-seating area on a raised platform with only two tables. That's where I sit every time I go; I think it's fun to relax on the cushions without my shoes on.
Their korean food is great: flavors savory and nuanced. The sushi is average, and by that I mean that most sushi places have something they do best and Hana is no different. And what that thing is depends on what you prefer.
I like to share one korean dish and two sushi rolls with my companion. The food is presented well; the service speed is average.
Keep in mind that since it's so small, almost all of the seating area is fairly near the door and in the winter it can be drafty! Bring your jacket with you just in case, but the food is worth the trip!

• Visited January 2011

Huron, South Dakota
“Excellent sushi and Korean food!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

The place is very small, but the food was amazing. I had sushi; tuna, snapper, squid, and california rolls. Amazing!!!!! My daughter had Maui chicken, which was excellent as well. It's wonderful to be able to get sushi in the Midwest. Service was a little slow, but the food when it arrived was beautiful to look at, and tasted even better. They have an extensive menu. Can't wait to go back and try more! I will definitely eat there again.

• Visited June 2011