“still fun @ 59 yo”
Review of Dinosaur Park

Dinosaur Park
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I'd guess this would be my 6-10th visit. I went with my parents as a kid, took my new wife there as young adult, we then took our kids, now took grand kid. had a blast sitting on them and stepping on there feet. Found 2 pennys had them lost before getting down from dinos. It was a great time. I look forward to doing it again. soon.

1  Thank George R

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The dinosaurs are so-so but the view is spectacular! We didn't even go in the shop. Just parked, and walked up to the top and took in the view. Beware there are many many stairs so wouldn't recommend for those that can't handle that.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

children love this place, and best of all, its free!! great views, dinosaur statues, and a nice park. too bad a storm was moving in as we got to the park, located on a very tall hill overlooking rapid city. was pretty cool watching lightning far off but as it approached, we decided it was time to leave. but we will be back!!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went towards the end of September, so tourist season was over. We were the only people there so we were able to take our time and weren't crowded. It's a great place to stop and have some fun without spending money.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great for picture taking and no admission charge!! Awesome views of rapid city! If you have children with you, they will love it!