“Excellent!”

Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This hotel is very clean, safe, and conveniently close to highway 90. It's a close drive to either Badlands National Park, Mt. Rushmore, The Crazy Horse Monument, Sturgis, and the Devil's Tower National Monument. The breakfast was actually good for a mid level hotel. The sheets, towels, shower curtains, and pretty much everything there was ultra clean. I have found that lots of HGI's are not as good they could be. This one is definitely one of the best I've stayed at, up there with the Salt Lake City HGI. Kudos to the staff for making this a home away from home.

Room Tip: As always, away from elevators.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank captainnole
Hilton Garden I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for your kind words! Each and every member of our staff works hard to make sure each guest has an enjoyable experience and we are thrilled to here we met your expectations. We look forward to your next visit.

Shannon P.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The hotel is located in a quiet location with easy access to freeways and restaurants. The staff members were very cheerful. The restaurant staff members were very cheerful and our grand children liked their friendliness.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank malathic
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. I'm happy to hear that it was an enjoyable experience for the whole family! If I or any member of my staff can be of any assistance for any future stays in Rapid City, please feel free to call or e-mail our hotel, we look forward to being of service again.

Minneapolis
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed on July 18th for one night. This is a beautiful place, very clean and relaxing. We stayed with our kids and had dinner and breakfast. It was kid friendly for menu options and they loved it. Reasonably priced as well. The only complaint is that the pool is very small. For such a nice hotel, it was surprising to see such a small pool (15' x 15'?). The service was a little slow, but very friendly. We will be back again soon!

1 Thank magnusonml
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor. We were thrilled to see the ratings we received from you in regards to your recent stay. Our pool is rather small, however, it is one of the newest designs for Hilton Garden Inn. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Rapid City, United States
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Hotel is very nice and located perfect for touring the area. I would recommend this hotel for your stay and visit to Mt. Rushmore, Black Hills, and The Badlands. Only negative was that the water pressure for the showers is set too low.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Glenn B
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. I'm sorry to hear the water pressure was too low for your stay. I have passed this on to the maintenance crew and have they will look into it. We hope to see you again soon!

Waukesha
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and accommodating. We have a daughter with special needs and the accessible rooms were plentiful and wonderful. Great stay! Easy access to all attractions being so close to I-90. Keystone SD, Mount Rushmore, Custer State Park all are within easy access within an hour drive time.

2 Thank BQuad
Valrico, Florida
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here the first day of our vacation. Unfortunately we got in late and had to leave early the next day, so we did not get to use any of the amenities. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great, as usual for Hilton Garden.
The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from the airport.

1 Thank tworahrah
Saginaw
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my 3 grandsons . The Hilton Garden Inns are great places to stay and this one was great as well. Our stay was very comfortable, but with 3 small grandsons under the age of 6 who have a ton of energy, I think I will choose a more family friendly place. Don't get me wrong the place is great, but I think it is more suited for business travel.

Rooms were great and so was the staff.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends