Decided on four instead of three for several reasons:
1. Free wifi, free printing in the business center, free coffee, free cookies!
2. CLEAN. Just amazingly CLEAN!
3. Extra-large room with excellent amenities, including a mini fridge and a microwave.
4. Great soap, shampoo & conditioner selection.
Knocked it down from five to four because:
1. The bed. Seriously. What happened to the "Hilton Bed" that used to be so awesome? This is an "air bladder" adjustable bed. ROCK HARD no matter what. I know I'm spoiled as I sleep on memory foam at home, but this was just awful.
2. They have a "save the environment" thing going on, so if you hang up your towels and washcloths, they won't be replaced. I participated in that, but all my towels were replaced anyway?
The location is good, and it's fairly quiet. It's a stick-built property, though, so you'll probably notice footsteps overhead, as well as lots of traffic noise from the interstate (my room was on the back of the hotel).More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking