Decided on four instead of three for several reasons:
1. Free wifi, free printing in the business center, free coffee, free cookies!
2. CLEAN. Just amazingly CLEAN!
3. Extra-large room with excellent amenities, including a mini fridge and a microwave.
4. Great soap, shampoo & conditioner selection.
Knocked it down from five to four because:
1. The bed. Seriously. What happened to the "Hilton Bed" that used to be so awesome? This is an "air bladder" adjustable bed. ROCK HARD no matter what. I know I'm spoiled as I sleep on memory foam at home, but this was just awful.
2. They have a "save the environment" thing going on, so if you hang up your towels and washcloths, they won't be replaced. I participated in that, but all my towels were replaced anyway?
The location is good, and it's fairly quiet. It's a stick-built property, though, so you'll probably notice footsteps overhead, as well as lots of traffic noise from the interstate (my room was on the back of the hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City hotel in South Dakota is conveniently located just off of I-90, at either exit 60 to mall drive and then west .5 miles of exit 59 to mall drive and then east .1 mile. We are centered in the middle of famous shopping, convenient location and within minutes to many Black Hill attractions such as Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Hotel Rapid City