“Great for a hot day”

Arborg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great for a hot day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Went with preschoolers, they had a nice shallow pool for them to play in. I enjoyed the variety of waterslides they had. Would defintely go again

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Thkl11

South Dakota, USA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great for a hot day!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Took two kids age 3 and 5 and we had lots of fun. The 5 year old went down the slides by himself and the 3 year old went with me. Some slides are restricted to doubles but we had fun anyway. Best thing about this place is you can take your own food and drink in (NA and no glass). Negatives: need more shade areas! We got kicked out of putting our stuff and blankets under a tree that was 'across the bridge' for no given reason...I guess they would rather have kids exposed to he sun all day? They also charge $4 for a double tube. I don't really get this when everything else is included in the admission. Admission is a little high but we did spend 4 plus hours there and spent nothing on concessions so that helps. The most negative is the staff-I didnt see any smile. They Generally seemed annoyed and inconvenienced by guests especially the guy in the mini golf hut. He didn't say one word to us when we asked to golf, just gave us our stuff. Maybe he's a mute. If I were vacationing to the black hills this wouldn't be on my list (try hippie hole or devils bathtub hikes to cool off or center lake, roubaix lake for a small beach), but we did have fun on a hot day.

Visited July 2012
Gillette, Wyoming, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun for all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Outdoor waterpark in Rapid City. There are slides for all levels of fun...the bonsai slide for the adventurous, the river rapids for a tube ride, 4 different slides of twisting turning fun and a small straight slide for smaller kids that has a pool attached. Also a large hot pool. There is also a mini golf course that is part of your admittance fee, but it is very worn out and not really worth it, but if the kids want a break from sliding, it's an option. What I really like is that you can bring your own food and drinks (no glass containers) to offset the cost of the admittance fee. Picnic tables are available,some with awnings, but they go fast. Lots of pool chairs and "grassy" areas (not lush green, but still grass) to spread out on. Change rooms were clean and small lockers are available. Bring the whole family and make a day of it.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Wyo_Mom_02
PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We found this accidentally and I am very glad we did! The slides were very fun. It was nice that it was situated on a hill. No annoying ladders to climb! I would definitely come back again!

Visited July 2011
4 Thank Cat W
Spearfish, South Dakota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Obsolete”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

Expensive for the area. Desperate need of updating. Always windy in this area.