“I Never Miss It”
Review of Reptile Gardens

Reptile Gardens
Ranked #1 of 72 things to do in Rapid City
More attraction details
Owner description: World-renowned adventure park, Reptile Gardens is a must-see family attraction no matter what your age. We maintain the finest collection of tropical plants, colorful flowers, and exotic reptiles anywhere - we have more species and subspecies of venomous reptiles than any other zoo or park in the world!
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Every time I'm in the area, I make time to go see Reptile Gardens. They have a ton of different reptiles to learn about. And even though they aren't reptiles, I could spend a whole afternoon at the groundhog display.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have been several times and I must say that even though I am afraid of snakes, I thoroughly enjoy it every time I go. The shows are great and appropriate for the whole family. If traveling in the area I consider it a must do every time.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Amazing place to go for family! Exciting shows! Admission is fair for all! Must watch the croc shows!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The Reptile Gardens is a very unique experience. Personally I am terrified of snakes and spiders, but it was neat to see through a glass window.

They also do shows and bring snakes out for demonstrations.

Great for kids!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I really liked the bird, reptile, and alligator shows. Lots of displays to walk through. Fun place to spend the afternoon with the kids.