Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun Minature Golf

My husband and I have taken our two grandsons, ages 10 and 6 to Pirates Cove in Rapid City three... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
aepulse2016
Rapid City, South Dakota
Loved it!

One of the better mini golf we have been to. Had a blast! Will visit again for sure when we are... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018

from $179.00
from $189.00
from $149.00
More Info
All reviews mini golf course pirate theme challenging holes lots of fun all ages beautiful landscaping pretty fun whole family black hills obstacles landscaped minature kids golfed goody putter blast
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We have been to several Pirate's Cove mini-golf courses and they are always well maintained. This one was no exception. The course is challenging, with no easy holes, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun. The staff makes sure everyone has the appropriate putter, and their positive attitude was pleasant.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

A nice way to spend an afternoon--a little bit challenging, but it's fun. Good competition for a couple like us.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a beautiful little mini golf place with very friendly young employees! After dinner my husband and I passed Pirate's Cove on our way back to the hotel. I had seen it earlier and commented that it might be a fun thing to do one evening. When we decided to go, I realized that I had left my coupon in our hotel room and the girl at the counter used one someone had left to give us a little discount. The grounds are immaculate and everything looked clean and well taken care of. Growing up at the Jersey shore I played a lot of mini golf and this is one of the nicest courses I've played!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Very well kept minature golf, This place is plenty of fun. I was amazed at how well the plants were kept. The Family had a great time. Very nice staff, the most attentive I have ever seen.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have enjoyed other Pirate's Cove mini golf courses across the country and this was by far the best! The staff take great care of the grounds and the service was very friendly! A must do for families!