“Wonderful and fun for all ages!!”

Old MacDonald's Farm
Ranked #27 of 76 things to do in Rapid City
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We visited at the end of our vacation and will be returning again this year so we can visit multiple days. Fabulous, friendly staff!! Great selection of animals.

All reviews
"day pass"
in 4 reviews
"draft horses"
in 2 reviews
"great hands on experience"
"train ride"
in 14 reviews
"pens"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed June 3, 2018

I think we adults loved this place more than the kids. It is an interactive area where you can play with the animals up close and personal. Great fun.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

It was a little over priced and I felt horrible for them they had no trees to stay under for shade was very friendly but a bit to over priced

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my wife and two kids aged 4 and 1. Had a good time. Staff was polite. Took a train ride, and s horse ride, both were enjoyed by the kids. Also saw the pig race, my 4 year old laughed and laughed!

Overall, it’s a good place to spend an couple hours. No complaints.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The entrance fee for our family was more than any other attraction that week. The older gentlemen and woman were nice, but the guy in his 40s followed my kids around and kept offering pony rides and train rides and such, which cost extra and he had clearly heard me tell my kids we are not doing those activities. My kids barely noticed, but it really bothered the adults I was with. The kids enjoyed petting animals. I would never go here again nor recommend to a friend. There are MUCH better attractions in the area.

3  Thank Wayne D