Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Expensive but the kids enjoyed it

Our kids had fun seeing the animals, the animals were well cared for and the staff was friendly... read more

Reviewed November 13, 2018
846LauraC846
Sidney, Montana
via mobile
Easy to pass by - but you shouldn’t !

In a group of 10 that contained 8 yo 6yo and 2 yo and we all had fun, not just the kids. We felt it... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2018

from $189.00
from $179.00
from $87.86
More Info
All reviews pony rides pig races baby goats petting zoo day pass train ride draft horses country kids bring quarters feeding the animals nice family picnic area few hours couple hours well taken care all ages whole family
Reviewed June 3, 2018

I think we adults loved this place more than the kids. It is an interactive area where you can play with the animals up close and personal. Great fun.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

It was a little over priced and I felt horrible for them they had no trees to stay under for shade was very friendly but a bit to over priced

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my wife and two kids aged 4 and 1. Had a good time. Staff was polite. Took a train ride, and s horse ride, both were enjoyed by the kids. Also saw the pig race, my 4 year old laughed and laughed!

Overall, it’s a good place to spend an couple hours. No complaints.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The entrance fee for our family was more than any other attraction that week. The older gentlemen and woman were nice, but the guy in his 40s followed my kids around and kept offering pony rides and train rides and such, which cost extra and he had clearly heard me tell my kids we are not doing those activities. My kids barely noticed, but it really bothered the adults I was with. The kids enjoyed petting animals. I would never go here again nor recommend to a friend. There are MUCH better attractions in the area.

Date of experience: August 2017
3  Thank Wayne D
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I honestly can't say enough good things about this place! EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER was so friendly! They made all of my kids feel welcome and safe and treated them so nicely... even when we accidentally let a goat escape into the yard! The grounds are so well maintained, the animals so cute and friendly, the atmosphere was completely relaxed and thoroughly enjoyable. My only disappointment is that we had to leave! An absolute must for families of ALL ages!

Date of experience: September 2017