“Fun”

46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I had a real good time with this maze, it's well done and take me 53 minute to get out with my 4 stamps, I'm 50 and my son 14 my husband couldn't find the why to get the third stamp( yellow) and quit, we have fun if you went to sweat a little nd get the correct pattern to figure out how to get it go worst the 10,50. I will put it 6.50 each so people. Can try a second time!! But I get it it's only in summer that they can get more people. But I recommend it for those days that you wnt. Relax city day instead of a hiking one

Visited July 2014

Arlington, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had a great time, not good for children!! Made an adventure out of it and did teams! Great time! Would go back!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Mentally challenging but fun”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been here many times and it always proves to be a worthwhile attraction. The last time I went was early in the morning, which helped beat some of the heat. Do not go on a sunny, hot afternoon ans make sure you bring water. It will take you longer than you think to finish it--last time it was around 75 minutes. Occasionally there are employees to help guide you if you get lost, but last time there were none. They have a deal on Friday nights where it is half off after 8 pm and you can bring a flashlight and do the maze in the dark.

1 Thank Lauren P
Orlando, Florida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“ONE OF THE KIND!! :)”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I always remember movies or documentals with all the amazing things you can see at Black Hills Maze.. Beautiful!! You have to go!!

1 Thank redbirdsong
Mount Holly, New Jersey
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Fun activity for kids”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

During our trip to Mt Rushmore, we visited this attraction. It doesnt look like much from the road, but its fun for kids. It is basically a maze made out of picket fence panels. Kids get a card that has to get punched at 4 stations throughout the maze. There are some look out towers where some employees can call down a few hints if you are getting stuck. If you give up, there are exits you can take to get out of the maze. If your kids like to run around and explore, they will probably like this place. It reminds me a bit of the "corn mazes" they do at farm centers in the autumn.

Visited June 2013