“Lots of fun, Very lost”
Review of Black Hills Maze

Black Hills Maze
Ranked #3 of 9 Fun & Games in Rapid City
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We really liked the maze other than the fact that my wife and I discovered we are really bad at Mazes... Starts to get warm later in the day so go in the morning and you will be fine. Very friendly and helpful staff.

1  Thank Robert M
There are newer reviews for Black Hills Maze

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My 9-year old really wanted to do the maze, I had hoped to wait in the car and save the $10 but I'm glad I decided to join. We all had fun! My husband & 7-year old raced against me & our 9-year old and we laughed and joked together that whole hour. Of all the things we did in SD, this was my daughter's 2nd favorite (coming in behind Bear Country).

1  Thank denverhalestorm
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I loved that there was help and it's a great way to lose yourself for a while. Well worth the price of admission!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Sorry for the corny title, but I just couldn't resist. This place was better than I expected it to be. It is actually fairly difficult to make your way through the thing in a hurry so give yoruself some time and enjoy this big puzzle.

2  Thank lostlanternoa
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The cost was high considering this took about half and hour (and that's typical). It was fun both for adults and kids.

2  Thank Allison G