“Great breakfast”

Ranked #4 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: American, European, French, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fine dining born out of a local favorite classic diner in historic downtown Rapid City. Tally's Silver Spoon is the project restaurant of Benjamin Klinkel, chef and owner. Dubbed a "fine diner", Benjamin aims to bring together the worlds of comfort food and fine dining, sophistication and comfort. An atmosphere where cherry pie and foie gras co-exist. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday through Sunday.
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Today was the first time we went to this place and I am surprised it took us so long to give it a try. IT WAS GREAT!!! I had the salmon eggs Benedict and my hubby had the omelette of the day! We loved it! Definitely a great place to eat, I had a breakfast that good only at Mon Ami Gabi in Vegas. Will go back

There are newer reviews for Tally's Silver Spoon

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised with Tally's Silver Spoon. We came in a bit rough from a day of hiking, but they still welcomed us and served up some delicious food, even making modifications for our group's various dietary restrictions. High class operation, and the price somewhat reflects that -- $7 for a beer.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We ate dinner on 4/1/14 for our anniversary and it was amazing. We ordered the four course indecision meal and we're not disappointed. I was a little nervous not knowing what my meal would be but it was great. We ate some things we would have never ordered and were pleasantly surprised. Our waiter, Patrick, was also amazing and can not wait to dine with him as my server again.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

When I have a moment without the duties of motherhood, wife and work...I always stop here. Today I settled on the Lox plate with a runny sunny side egg instead of the four minute egg...WHAT A GREAT DECISION! A hearty healhy protein filed meal and great coffee (I hate the burnt cigarette taste). The restaurant is always clean and the staff ensure you feel welcomed. Wonderful job Tally's

1  Thank Nubian_J
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a late night snack/dinner after being out all day running around the Black Hills. The food was very good and the cocktails were excellent. The place has a great vibe and the staff was very friendly.

Next time we are in Rapid City we will go back.