“Breakfast Burrito!”

Ranked #4 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: American, European, French, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fine dining born out of a local favorite classic diner in historic downtown Rapid City. Tally's Silver Spoon is the project restaurant of Benjamin Klinkel, chef and owner. Dubbed a "fine diner", Benjamin aims to bring together the worlds of comfort food and fine dining, sophistication and comfort. An atmosphere where cherry pie and foie gras co-exist. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday through Sunday.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Breakfast all day Long as well as Lunch. Never a Disapointment @ Tally's n Great Food n Great Service! Centrally located in Downtown Rapid City across from the Alex Johnson Hotel!

There are newer reviews for Tally's Silver Spoon

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Love breakfast. Great coffee, good eats,something different from your basic bacon and eggs. Could turn the music down and turn the heat up if you are by the window

Reviewed January 20, 2013

After a very unpleasant experience at a local hotel restaurant the night before, my family was hungry for breakfast! We had heard of Tally's from a family member and thought we would give it a try. We all agree we had the best breakfast ever at Tally's. From the chicken fried steak to the pancakes, everything was fresh, high-quality, and delicious. My mother said her sausage patty was the best she had ever had, and the bacon was wonderful. I'm not sure what these people do to the pancakes, but I sure wish I could replicate it.

The service was friendly and the server was knowledgeable about the menu. He was prompt, efficient, and we felt as if he cared about the service we received. We had a nice conversation going, but when the food arrived all we could do was rave about our food or shove it in our faces. We all agreed this was as good, if not better, than our favorite breakfast place in Estes Park, Co. We will return to Tally's.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I've dined here many times and I have to say, the breakfast is very good. I would definitely recommend eating here for breakfast anyday, but do not bother with lunch or dinner! The food is not the best, the service is anything but outstanding, and the price is just not worth it. One time I ordered a hamburger that came with only the bottom bun, and when I told the server the top part was missing all I got was an "I'm sorry". I honestly don't see how they get return customers when they really don't seem to care about the customers needs, and next time anyone suggests eating here I am going to persuade them to go somewhere else.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife and I noticed on the bottom of the menu what appeared to be an out of place entry. Boy are we glad we asked about it. Talley's offers 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 course meals with each course being at the chief's discretion (this tends to be the new items on the menu, per our wait staff). We order the 5 course meal after the delicious mussel appetizer and split the 5 courses. It was so much fun having each of the 5 courses presented in turn. I can't think of a better way to spend a special evening dining! (And it was very affordable!)