“best bakery in town!”

Dining options: Breakfast
rapid city
“best bakery in town!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

great little Deli friendly service. Great, homemade soups, sandwiches, baked goods!

Visited April 2012

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Overpriced for a simple lunch.”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have always loved the vibe at Bully Blends even though the price was always too much in my opinion buy yesterday was my last visit there. I went in with my parents. I was splitting a sandwich with my father and then ordering a cup of soup for myself. $4.50 for a cup of soup. Really! The soup is homemade but it should not cost $4.5 for a CUP of it. Then on top of that, that 1/2 sandwich I split with my father...the bread was day-old bread and the quality of the meat below average. I loved this place for it's unique decor and european feeling but I'll be taking my business to other coffee shops downtown from now on.

• Visited February 2012
Pierre, South Dakota
“Comfortable Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I enjoy the atmosphere at Bully Blends. Being able to grab a mocha, slouch in a couch, and read a book. They know how to make their drinks and give you the place to enjoy them.

Visited October 2011
South Dakota
“Great spot for lunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Varied menu and good food. Service was very good. Their new location has more parking which is good.

Visited July 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just terrible”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The drinks were awful. The astmpphere was ok but the service was the absolute worst the owner and staff are just the worst I have ever ever seen anywhere I give this place a a -5.

1 Thank Tovandrew